Your privacy is important to ARAA Active. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ARAA Active collects, and the ways in whichARAA Active uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ARAA Active may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- 1. Information about your use of this website
- 2. Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- 3. Information about transactions carried out over this website
- 4. Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletters)
- 5. Any other information that you send toARAA Active
Using personal information
ARAA Active may use your personal information to:
- 1. Administer this website;
- 2. Personalize the website for you;
- 3. Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- 4. Publish information about you on the website;
- 5. Send to you products that you purchase;
- 6. Supply to you services that you purchase;
- 7. Send to you statements and invoices;
- 8. Sollect payments from you; and
- 9. Send you marketing communications.
Where ARAA Active discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be
obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above,ARAA Active may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ARAA Active will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ARAA Active will store all the personal contact information you provide on its secure servers. ARAA Active does not store personal payment information which is managed by sagepay or paypal using encryption technology to ensure you are secure at all times when making a transaction.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information; such as reviews, that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ARAA Active is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ARAA Active
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
by post toARAA Active, Drybeck Barn, Killington, Carnforth LA6 2EX
This document was created using a Contractology template available at contractology.com